The Manchester PPC Agency Doing Things Differently
Our ability to see what others don’t makes us different. How? Embryo’s team of PPC consultants uses innovative in-house tools to delve deeper, find new data, challenge ideas, and make real change – putting our clients head and shoulders above the rest.
- Over £2 million monthly ad spend managed through 2023
- Access exclusive Embryo-owned tools and innovations to drive performance via Performance Max
- Over 30 years of experience combined across the team
- 4x award winners (UK Search Awards 2021-23, Paid Media Awards)
- Clients scale spend and performance over 50% on average after choosing Embryo
Why not get in touch for a personalised PPC audit today? Our team is ready and waiting.
Want to Work with a Multi-Award-Winning PPC Agency?
There’s a reason we’ve claimed 4 awards (and counting). Our eye for detail, determination, industry-leading innovations and seamless integration with your business makes us stand out.
Need to Hit Big Targets? Here’s How Our PPC Specialists Do It:
With clients spending between £5,000 to over £1 million per month with us, we know how important it is to get things on the right track – and do it early.
Although we tailor our approach for each client, if you choose our team of experts to take over your existing accounts, you can expect the following from us:
First, our PPC consultants audit and analyse your existing account to highlight quick wins, missed opportunities and the potential for future scaling.
Next is arguably the most important part: data analysis. With our suite of exclusive tools, we see things others don’t – giving us the power to pull levers and find new targets behind the scenes.
We carry out extensive competitor and market research to benchmark existing performance and potential yield available in your industry.
Our PPC team will join you on a kick-off call to gain business insight, deliverables, and targets from people who know it best: that’s you.
But that’s not all. We look at the bigger picture, getting into your business’s offline data – such as qualified leads, KPIs and profit margins – to see where our campaigns can support.
Then we get to work. Usually, by rebuilding the account to utilise Embryo’s best practice, ensuring your build has the correct foundation for growth and scaling
Once finished, we’ll showcase your account through a short-term timeline and strategy delivery to drive immediate growth – giving you full visibility at every step.
From then on, you can expect weekly performance snapshots and comprehensive monthly reporting from our team.
We also collaborate with several teams across our agency for the best results. For lead generation clients, we recommend the help of Creative, who can produce assets such as landing pages for conversion, as well as stylised banners and images for Performance Max ads.
Content writers also play a part, helping to create engaging text adverts and sales-led landing pages to draw your audience.
Finally, we work with Paid Social to formulate dual-integrated strategies. This ensures that we target every stage of the user journey and marketing funnel – but also that we have coverage and correct investment at all stages of the messy middle.
Our team of experts are always striving for innovation. During this time, we work towards the long-term strategy for account scaling, budget growth and even substantial KPI and target improvement.
The Embryo Touch
While there are many different PPC agencies out there, we’re the best, having a fantastic, results-led approach that has never failed us. As well as PPC, we also offer a wide range of other digital marketing services, giving you a comprehensive online marketing strategy to sell your products and services.
This is how we do it.
1. Industry Research
- Before starting any campaign, it’s important to research the subject and industry thoroughly. To give us as much insight as possible, the first thing that we do is conduct market research on your industry, as well as keyword and competitor analysis.
- We understand that every client is different, so our review process is based on your unique business goals and the networks where you’d like your ads to appear. We’ll also use our research to find out what motivates your potential audience, using this to your advantage.
2. Campaign Strategy
- Every campaign is different.
- That means your strategy is bespoke to your needs, and can change as required. After conducting our in-depth evaluation of your business and the wider industry, as well as creating a comprehensive keyword strategy, we’ll then use Google Ads Manager to bid on the specific keywords that will be used for your promotions.
- To ensure your ads are appearing in the places your audience will be searching online, our team can implement both geo and device-based targeting.
- But that’s not all. As well as the Google search page ads users can see on the page, we’ll also create eye-catching designs that will draw attention to your ads. This works particularly well for shopping, display or remarketing ads.
- Another key part of our strategy is split-testing your ads.
- Split-testing (sometimes known as A/B testing) is a technique in which more than one type of campaign is tested, with the aim being to find the best one for your website.
- As well as finding a winning headline, description text and CTA (call to action), this method will also help you to boost website traffic and conversions along the way.
- We’ll also conduct regular health checks throughout your campaign to ensure that your ads are delivering as expected. But to make sure your ads are going the extra mile, we may also suggest altering your website’s text, images, graphics, navigation structure and check-out process for greater traffic, leads, and conversions.
3. Timelines and Forecasting
- When implementing a new campaign strategy, timelines and forecasting are crucial.
- We often get asked, “so how long will it take for my campaign to hit its targets?” – which is a tricky one!
- That’s because it’s difficult to predict what the forecast for a campaign looks like without conducting in-depth research into a business and using a completely data-led approach to strategy.
- As every client is different, some companies will see faster results than others – but this doesn’t mean that your campaign isn’t working.
- We will always set realistic turnaround times and give you a forecast of the months ahead using accurate data, so you know you’ll never be left feeling lost.
- One of the main misconceptions within the PPC world is that the results will always be quick, as PPC tends to have a comparably swift turnaround when compared to other forms of digital marketing.
- This isn’t always the case, but no matter what happens, we provide a detailed prospective timeline so you know everything is going according to plan!
Performance Max Experts
Performance Max is one of the most exciting new products to emerge in the PPC sphere for quite a while.
Designed to automate and streamline PPC ads, Performance Max gives PPC agencies more resources, helping them to create bespoke campaigns that are more effective than ever before.
Performance Max uses machine learning algorithms to select relevant ads, find new customers, and adjust bids automatically to the most appropriate amount for your campaign goals.
It also allows users to access the entirety of their Google Ads inventory using just one campaign, across all of the following channels:
- Google Shopping
Because of its multi-use functionality, Performance Max can be a fantastic asset for your PPC strategy if used correctly.
Want to harness the latest products for your campaign?
Talk to us.
Meet Your PPC experts
Callum LeonardHead of PPC
George NoonPPC Lead
Amy PhelanSenior PPC Executive
Thomas McGuiganPPC Account Manager
Chelsea PowellSenior PPC Executive
Victoria WyntersPPC Executive
Kris BoormanSenior PPC Account Manager
Brands That Trust Our PPC Strategies
Our Clients Scale Spend and Performance Over 50% on Average
At Embryo, we’re proud to work with many different businesses across a variety of distinct industries and sectors.
Our team of experts digs deep to understand more about the search market for every one of our clients, carrying out detailed reporting on all campaigns to ensure a profitable return on investment – no matter what area you work in.
We’ve worked with a wide variety of businesses in the following sectors:
- Direct to consumer (D2C) lead generation
- eCommerce, including fashion and home & garden
- B2B businesses, including finance and technology
- SaaS companies
- And much more!
But we’re not done yet. We’re always interested in supporting new clients and maximising their profitability.
Want to see our award-winning strategies in action? Check out our case studies.
Why Use PPC to Help Grow Your Business?
PPC is a fantastic way to meet your business goals, giving you fast results that can be easily tracked across the whole of your marketing campaign.
It’s one of the best ways to create conversions and increase your traffic, especially when used as part of a more comprehensive digital marketing strategy, alongside social media platforms and Search Engine Optimisation.
Some of the Key Benefits of Using PPC Include:
- PPC ads can be used to reach your target audience while also allowing you to have total control over your budget, as well as targeting and ad placements.
- Allows for instant conversions and results, unlike other marketing strategies such as SEO, which are more long term. These fast results allow you to build up increased capital for further investment.
- User data gained from PPC marketing efforts can be used for other purposes, helping every aspect of your business’s digital marketing strategy. E.g: your social media strategy can be boosted through ‘audience observations’, reducing overall cost per acquisition and helping convert more customers in the long run.
- PPC offers a multi-layered targeting approach for multiple demographics.
- Conversion rates are generally higher when using PPC compared to other digital marketing channels.
- PPC allows for smart retargeting, prompting interested parties about your products.
How Could PPC Benefit You?
One of the main things to think about when deciding to utilise a new marketing strategy is how it can benefit your business, and PPC is no exception! It’s an amazing tool when put in the right hands, having many advantages over other digital marketing formats.
If you’re still not convinced, we’ve collated a list of some of the best things about PPC. If you’d like any more advice about whether this strategy is right for you, our Manchester-based PPC agency is only a phone call away!
Complements Other Channels
Some businesses tend to focus primarily on PPC.
However, this can be a mistake, as a multi-department approach will help you to increase traffic and conversions, keeping people coming back for more – such as Organic SEO.
SEO refers to the practice of optimising websites to ensure they rank highly in online search engines such as Google, leading to more organic traffic overall.
SEO can be used in conjunction with PPC – by combining the two practices, you can obtain better SERP outcomes and increase your standing in the business world.
But SEO isn’t alone in this – other campaign types such as paid social and digital PR can complement PPC well. It’s important to use all the tools at your disposal, as this will allow you to corner the market, whatever industry your business is based in.
PPC uses a vast amount of data to produce fantastic results, tracking a huge array of metrics during the process. This data can be incredibly valuable when looking at future campaigns, allowing you to improve your strategy over time.
Some of the different metrics you can implement include:
- The performance of your landing page
- Click-through rate (CTR)
- Cost per click (CPC)
- Return on ad spend (ROAS)
- Return on investments (ROI)
PPC is especially useful for collecting powerful data, which can be used across all of your marketing campaigns to build a leading long-term website strategy – as well as deliver returns on PPC.
Another massive advantage of using PPC is that the system allows for a range of different targeting options, increasing your scope within the marketing world.
By using programs like Google Ads, you can send targeted messages to your users through the use of the following channels:
- Search – By utilising the correct keywords within your system, you can target the particular demographics you want to draw in. You can also add an audience to a search campaign, allowing you to only target users who search for the keywords you’re targeting.
- Contextual targeting – This form of targeting uses Google AdSense, which advertisers use by giving Google a list of websites they want their ads to be shown on, instead of Google picking them at random.
- Keyword targeting – Marketers provide Google with a keyword list before Google crawls for content relating to the keywords, matching them together to show ads based on similar content.
These are just a few of the ways how PPC can be used to streamline targeting to hit your core demographics.
Let Embryo Take the Reins
If you’re having trouble with your PPC campaign, our fantastic in-house team at Embryo are highly skilled in the field. Our Manchester PPC agency can help you with all your digital marketing needs, and we utilise a deep level of data-driven decision-making to create successful campaigns that engage your potential customers, and most importantly, deliver you a positive return on investment.
Our most successful campaigns use a variety of different digital techniques in order to give you the best reach possible, with fantastic results across the board, so you can be confident your accounts are in safe hands. Our experienced team never tire of helping our clients, aiming to go above and beyond in every circumstance.
Increase in revenue
Increase in CTR
Increase in landing page views
What Is Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Advertising?
PPC is one of the many arms of digital marketing and can be managed by businesses, individuals or a PPC agency to deliver increased traffic and qualified leads to a website.
There’s a good chance that you’ll have engaged with a PPC strategy without even realising it! Have you ever googled a product and found that a selection of sponsored ads has appeared at the top of your search results? This is PPC in action.
Essentially, PPC is a way to get clicks on your website, which can then be turned into conversions.
First, you’ll choose a main keyword or selection of keywords, and when that term is searched on Google, your advert has the chance to appear at the very top of the search results.
Then, when someone clicks on your ad, you pay a bidding fee – the higher your bids, the higher up your company will be in the search results.
Why Is My Existing Pay-Per-Click Campaign Not Performing?
If your PPC campaign doesn’t seem to be performing, this could lead to you feeling very disheartened. However, it doesn’t necessarily mean that there’s anything wrong!
It’s a common misconception that PPC campaigns are instant money-makers, but this isn’t always the case. Firstly, some of the money you earn will need to be invested back into your existing campaigns, so it’s not all instant profit.
If you correctly implement PPC into your marketing strategy and you’re patient, you should start to see positive results appear over time.
However, if the situation doesn’t seem to be improving, there may be something else going on.
How Much Should My PPC Budget Be?
The amount of money you put towards PPC will differ depending on your advertising budget, the commercial objectives, and search objectives you want to achieve and the products you’re selling – so it’s important to get it right. If budgets are too low for the terms you’re targeting, you’ll quickly be out-bid by higher-paying competitors. Be honest with your goals to see real business growth.
Of course, even the best campaigns – even with a tight campaign structure and the correct budgets – can still be jeopardised if your website isn’t working as well as it could be.
Website build, design, CRO, and Content Marketing are all important when it comes to really engaging the users that PPC has brought to your site and helping to make those all-important conversions.
For more tips on how to improve your PPC profile, head to our Why Your Google Ads Aren’t Working page.
Is PPC Right For Every Business?
PPC marketing requires commitment and investment. Our strategies are suitable for businesses in a competitive niche, and businesses with allocated budgets and patience.
PPC works best for conversion and user-friendly websites. This maximises the chance of achieving targets way after your users click on our ads.
If you’ve experienced a failed PPC campaign before or never touched PPC marketing at all, get in touch with us. We’re happy to talk to you and assess whether PPC is right for you.