Our PPC team has been busier than ever in the Embryo office! As online search engines continue to get more competitive, our in-house PPC team focuses on keeping ourselves up to date with the constantly changing digital marketing landscape. From recent Google updates to bringing strong results to our clients, we continue to improve ourselves and our accounts every month, October being no exception.
Here at Embryo, we are motivated to continually improve our own development, and understand and respond to any changes that can impact our client’s performance. If you are looking for a proactive approach to your PPC campaigns, get in touch with Embryo by calling 0161 327 2635, or by emailing us at [email protected].
Developing Our PPC Skill Sets
From attending webinars, and undertaking courses to learning all about the newest updates in the online sphere, Embryo’s PPC team has continued to develop and grow our skills to bring forth for our clients.
- Performance Max Mastery Course: All our PPC team undertook the PPC Mastery course in Performance Max campaigns to continue our learning around one of Google’s favourite campaign types!
- Retail Expert Academy Webinar: Our PPC account managers attended the Retail Expert Academy webinar that discussed how to approach Black Fridays, seasonal one-day sales and other new campaign types that can be used for ecommerce businesses
- Demand Gen: Demand Gen is Google’s newest campaign roll-out with its spotlight on AI-powered campaigns to drive demand and action on YouTube & Discover networks. With a focus on experiments and trialling Demand Gen in the future, our PPC team have been learning everything they can regarding this new campaign type!
- IOS & Chrome Updates: Everyday tracking conversions and data gets more and more difficult for the PPCer, with IOS and more recently, Chrome starting to add additional privacy walls which can impact your digital marketing tracking. Learning about these updates and best practices to keep conversion data flowing into accounts has been a high priority for the department this month!
October Client Results
At Embryo, we are dedicated to outperforming expectations and bringing strong results for our clients and we love to shout out about them! You can see more of our fantastic case studies here.
- Home & Garden Retail B2C Client: Our account managers have worked above and beyond for one of our retail B2C clients overachieving on its original forecast set in July and up YoY on both ROAS and revenue.
- HR B2B Client: Each month has been better than the last for our HR B2B Client, with qualified leads improving on a monthly basis. We’ve already beaten last month’s record of qualified leads with 6 days left!
- Bed & Mattress Retail B2C Client: This client has had increases across the board month-on-month, with sales increasing by 17%, cost-per-lead decreasing by 21.5% and ROAS increasing by 29%. All in a month’s work!
Check Us Out Next Month To See What Our PPC Team Gets Up To In November
As October comes to a close, our PPC department will be running head-first into November, continuing to grow as a department and growing your businesses at the same time! If your business is looking to work with a proactive team, especially with Black Friday and the season change approaching, give us a call on 0161 327 2635 or email [email protected].