December has been a hectic month for our Paid Social team here at Embryo. As always, the social world is forever changing, so we must stay ahead of the competition as we launch ads over the festive period. Take a look at some of our incredible client results.
Let’s recap the highlights of our month in the realm of paid social! If you’d like to find out more about the incredible goings on in our social team, feel free to get in touch with our team after you’ve read this blog by phone at 0161 327 2635 or email [email protected].
Tis the season when every paid social advertiser is trying to gain a competitive advantage over one another, especially during the festive period. The key to success in any peak seasonal period is to be prepared. We’ve done all the hard work, and December is all about the execution.
Thankfully, our experienced Paid Social team have been brainstorming for weeks now, so we’re looking forward to achieving fantastic client results.
- You can now connect multiple WhatsApp numbers to your Meta Page. Your ads that click to WhatsApp show “Active on WhatsApp” when you’re using the WhatsApp Business app. This has been effective as it allows people to view your ads, on the whole, they can expect a quick reply, and they don’t have to wait days for an answer.
- On December 5th, Meta removed Product Launches, which were also known as ‘Drops’. This allowed businesses to tag and build awareness around products that will be available for purchase in the future. The Product Launch-specific insights are also being removed
- Meta Ads Manager now suggests a minimum audience size that is needed for your ad set to exit the learning phase. This recommended audience size is calculated based on a machine-learning model of historical data from other campaigns. There is no clear evidence that this is for the better, but it does disclaim that it doesn’t guarantee results.
LinkedIn added a new option for advertisers to easily create retargeting audiences using website actions in Campaigns Manager. No more need for custom codes; watch this video to find out how to do it.
We’ve seen some great results and performance over the last month. Here are a couple of our biggest wins:
- One of our LinkedIn campaigns has been shortlisted for the 2024 Northern Digital Awards (Best Low Budget Campaign)
- E-com client had its most profitable month ever (650% increase YoY)
Get in Touch
If you’re interested in what we’re up to as a department, please get in touch with Embryo today! We’d love to hear from you and how we could help you see results and push your business forward using paid social.