You’re probably sitting with a hot cuppa’ in hand right now, drowsy eyes fixated on the screen, eagerly seeking a burst of motivation. Don’t feel caught out – we’ve all been there.
If you’re on the hunt for some Instagram or TikTok post inspiration this week, you’re in luck. Start your week off right with a Monday hashtag and watch the social interaction pour in.
Whether you’re managing a business social media account or you’re in need of an original content idea for your own account, we know you’ll love the popular hashtags in this blog.
Let’s start your followers’ morning with some positivity. Who said Mondays were all about doom and gloom anyway? Not on our watch!
What’s the Point in a Monday Hashtag, Anyway?
Hashtags – when carefully selected – can push your Instagram posts into the spotlight, boosting visibility and engagement. Incorporating Monday-themed hashtags into your posts allows you to connect with your followers and provide inspiration. You’re acknowledging that dreaded Monday struggle, but you’re showing up and putting smiles on faces with a dose of positivity when the world needs it most.
We know what you’re thinking: How can a daily hashtag promote my Instagram posts? Are these kinds of posts interesting to my audience?
Truth is, #Monday is super flexible. You can add brand-specific hashtags to reach your target audience, keeping them completely relevant to your business.
There are thousands of ways you can play around with daily hashtags, it just takes a little experimentation, originality and a good understanding of what users want to see.
Let us know how you get on after you’ve read this blog. We’d love to see these ideas in action!
It sounds a little cheesy, but trust us, you can make it work. There are currently around 32.2M posts floating around Instagram using this hashtag – all of which are super diverse, too.
One way to leverage this hashtag is by pairing it with a beautifully-designed motivational quote that resonates with your audience. Tap into their desires or challenges and serve up a branded graphic. The result? Story shares, comments, and increased visibility – what more could you want?
Here are some other ways you can use this hashtag on your social media platforms:
- To promote a product/service that might make someone’s daily routine easier or more enjoyable
- As a selfie hashtag alongside weight-loss imagery or a before-and-after beauty shot
Whether you’re an entrepreneur, influencer, or simply the face behind your brand, this hashtag allows you to connect with your followers on a more intimate level and share your story.
Essentially, putting your face out there on Instagram photos or Facebook lets you build that authenticity, that humanistic touch that most people love to see. In addition to building trust with your audience, it can also spark conversation and encourage others to join in and share their Monday selfies.
Why not try incorporating this trending hashtag in the following ways?
- Create a thread where you and your fellow small business owners share your small wins, losses, and weekend challenges. It’s about creating a space for open discussions that encourage like-minded people to engage with you.
- If your niche is in the animal industry, you cannot go wrong with a fluffy Monday selfie. Imagine the sense of joy your followers would feel after coming across a cute pet selfie – the ultimate ‘like’ magnet!
So, strike a pose and give this Monday selfie a whirl.
If there’s any way to turn a gloomy Monday into a bright one it’s with food inspiration. Hospitality businesses can really skyrocket their engagement levels by sharing mouth-watering food posts. Not only does this promote your product, it gets users craving that dopamine dose and could even encourage them to give your shop a visit to combat those Monday blues.
Here’s how you could make this hashtag work for you:
- As a cafe, bakery or restaurant owner, get some yummy video content for your TikTok or Instagram videos. According to marketing professionals, 78% of them believe that video content can directly boost sales. Take this opportunity to see the impact for yourself.
Ah, the Sunday night ritual of planning the next day’s outfit for work. For many people, social media is the perfect solution to that internal ‘I’ve got nothing to wear’ problem. And that’s where the power of #MondayStyle comes into play.
For clothing companies or fashion enthusiasts, this hashtag offers the golden opportunity to show off your best products and inspire your target audience with styling ideas.
Here’s how you can make the most of this hashtag:
- Find user-generated content to share on your own platform. Take a look at the posts you’ve recently been tagged in and curate a carousel of imagery from your customers. The usage of real customer photos helps establish yourself as a trustworthy and legitimate brand, which is exactly what you need to think about when you’re expanding your customer base.
- Throw together some weekly outfit ideas as part of an Instagram reel, Pinterest post or inspirational TikTok video. 91% of consumers expressed a desire to see video content from their favourite brands, now go out there and give them that outfit inspo!
Feel Like Your Business’ Social Media Has A Case of the Mondays? Trust Our Experts with Your Social Media Strategy
Here at Embryo, our experienced Paid Social team knows what it takes to drive conversions, get your brand seen and grow your online audience. Not only can we create specialised paid ads for your social channels, but we can also work with you on an organic strategy that ticks all the right boxes.
If you’re finding it difficult or time-consuming to come up with Monday hashtags, we’re here to assist you in achieving online success.