30 Eye-Opening LinkedIn Paid Ads Statistics: Unleashing the Power of Professional Marketing
LinkedIn is the world’s largest professional network, it provides a unique platform for businesses to reach a highly targeted audience, making LinkedIn paid ads an effective tool for achieving marketing objectives.
LinkedIn offers unparalleled targeting options, allowing advertisers to narrow down their audience based on factors such as industry, job title, company size, and even specific professional interests. This precision targeting ensures that ads reach the right people, increasing the chances of engagement and conversions.
In conclusion, leveraging LinkedIn paid ads provides access to a highly targeted professional audience, increases engagement, offers diverse ad formats, and provides comprehensive analytics. This is especially useful when you have a B2B (business-to-business) product/service.
Are You Lacking LinkedIn Ads Knowledge?
Have you tried LinkedIn ads before? Do you even know where to start? Do you know how to use the platform as efficiently but practically as possible?
At Embryo, we are specialists in this field as it’s an important part of our digital marketing strategy. To learn more about our strategy/services feel free to get in touch with our team after you’ve read this blog by phone at 0161 327 2635 or email [email protected].
30 Eye-Opening LinkedIn Paid Ads Statistics
- LinkedIn has over 900M+ business professionals worldwide, providing a vast potential audience for targeted advertising.
- 94% of B2B marketers use LinkedIn to distribute content.
- LinkedIn generates more than 80% of B2B leads on social media platforms.
- LinkedIn ads can reach decision-makers at a rate of 22% better than other social media platforms.
- Sponsored InMail has a 52% open rate, making it an effective tool for direct messaging.
- LinkedIn is available in 26 languages
- LinkedIn has a 2x higher visitor-to-lead conversion rate compared to other social media channels.
- The average LinkedIn user has twice the buying power of the average online audience.
- 40% of LinkedIn users access the platform daily.
- Sponsored content on LinkedIn can generate up to 6x more clicks than traditional display ads.
- 57.2% of LinkedIn users identify as men, with 42.8% identifying as women
- Video ads on LinkedIn have a 30% higher view rate than non-video ads.
- 80% of B2B leads come from LinkedIn vs. 13% on Twitter and 7% on Facebook.
- 79% of marketers see LinkedIn as a very good source of leads
- LinkedIn ad campaigns can yield a 17% higher engagement rate compared to other platforms.
- 40% of LinkedIn visitors organically engage with a page every week
- Pages that post weekly have 5.6x more followers than those posting monthly
- 50% of brands are seen as “higher quality” after advertising on LinkedIn
- Brands have seen a 33% increase in purchase intent resulting from ad exposure on LinkedIn
- 4 out of 5 people on LinkedIn “drive business decisions”
- Mobile makes up 65% of all LinkedIn traffic.
- LinkedIn ads can increase brand awareness by up to 30%.
- The LinkedIn audience includes professionals from over 200 countries and territories.
- 52 million people search for jobs on LinkedIn every week
- 94% of B2B Marketers use LinkedIn to distribute content.
- 46% of social media traffic to corporate websites comes from LinkedIn.
- The average email open rate is 22%, while Sponsored InMail can have up to 57.5%
- 79% of B2B marketers view LinkedIn as an effective source for lead generation.
- LinkedIn has an ad targeting accuracy of 91%.
- 92% of Fortune 500 companies use LinkedIn for talent acquisition.
In summary, LinkedIn is essential for paid social media advertising as it allows you to specifically target key decision makers, with unparalleled targeting options specifically tailored for professional audiences, which is particularly advantageous for business targeting, ad platform provides comprehensive tracking and analytics tools to measure the performance of your campaigns. If you need help or advice on how you can scale your business via LinkedIn, please get in touch with our award-winning paid social team or email us today at [email protected].