28 Mind-Blowing AI Content Stats
With the popularity of technology increasing, here are 28 AI content stats that show why your business should, or shouldn’t be using artificial intelligence.
Before we get to the facts though, let’s take a look at the rise of AI. AI or artificial intelligence has actually been around since the 1950s, and over the years as our knowledge and interest in technology have increased, as has AI’s popularity. It’s expected by 2025 that robots and AI will fill our daily lives, with 48% of experts saying they will replace humans in a significant of blue-and white-collar jobs.
However, it’s important to note that whilst there are many benefits to AI there are also drawbacks, a big one being the lack of knowledge or understanding which means people are fearful or unsure of how to use it. At Embryo, we regularly discuss the pros and cons of AI but yet we still embrace how the technology can enhance digital strategies. If you’d like to discuss this further with our team, then get in touch.
Or if you’d like to know more before discussing it with our team, then carry on reading the stats below that show how AI is impacting content marketing.
28 Stats About AI
- 33% of marketers use AI for content generation.
- 26% of B2B marketers using chatbots in their marketing programs gained between 10 and 20% more leads
- 44% of businesses use AI to reduce operational costs.
- Only 15% of content marketers are thinking about implementing AI more in 2022.
- Blog writers who use AI spend 30% less time writing their posts than those who don’t.
- AI is more popular with B2B than B2C, with 62% of B2B and 38% of B2C businesses saying they plan to use AI tools to advance their content marketing in 2023.
- 82% of marketers say AI content is as good as content written by a human.
- Though only 33% of marketers say AI tools successfully generate accurate or error-free text. Meaning perhaps time saved not writing the content should actually be spent checking the text.
- 71% of marketers believe that AI is useful in providing a personalised experience.
- 70% of high-performing marketers have and are using a fully detailed AI strategy.
- The chatbot market is said to reach $1.25 billion in 2025, which will be a 555% increase in its value from 2016.
- 72% of marketers believe that AI will be the most significant business advantage.
- Capterra found that 44% of surveyed companies said it takes between six and 12 months to implement AI technology.
- 78% of digital marketing professionals use AI to enhance content creation.
- 97% of mobile users are using AI voice assistants for searching and 40% of people are using them at least once every day.
- 41.3% of marketers believe that using AI in email marketing generates higher market revenue.
- 76% of CEOs are worried about the limited transparency of AI.
- 77% of devices used by people already feature one form of AI.
- Only 7% of companies are not already using AI, but admit they are looking into it.
- 66% of bloggers using AI, do so to create ‘How-To’ content.
- 87% of marketers using AI have seen better email marketing results.
- AI writing tool Jasper offers users over 50 different templates, which is why it’s not surprising that its popularity has enabled the business to have a market valuation of $1.5 billion.
- Using AI technology for content creation can increase output up to 10 times.
- Every day over 50,000 teams and 30 million people use the AI tool Grammarly to improve their writing skills.
- Worldwide Google searches for AI content have increased by 23% over the last month.
- Whilst worldwide Google searches for AI detectors have increased 62% over the last month.
- Research has found that the AI content tool ChatGPT has an accuracy rating of 83%.
- Research has also found that AI content detection tools were able to identify AI-written content 58.3% of the time.
So there you have a range of stats that can show you not only who is adopting AI technology but also how beneficial it can be to your content marketing. It is important to remember, what works for one business may not work for another, so if you’re still unsure or would like to discuss this further, then please get in touch with our team of experts who would be more than happy to identify where your digital strategy can benefit from AI, if at all.