As Business Development Executive you will sit within the Sales department to assist with the growth of the company and focus on gaining new business for the organisation by liaising with our Sales and Marketing teams and building a strong pipeline of prospects.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- In this role, you will need to work closely with the Sales Director to understand the services we offer in detail in order to be able to discuss this with our clients and potential prospects.
- With the help of our other Business Development Executive, you will need to build a strong pipeline of potential prospects, to assist with this, it is key to attend regular networking events to represent the business, this could be during or out of standard office hours.
- Build professional relationships with potential clients with the ability to discuss their needs and how Embryo can provide digital marketing solutions to help them to achieve their goals.
- Liaise with the wider delivery team in order to understand in detail the services that we offer and what is required for each of the team members when clients come on board. This will include PPC, Paid Social, Digital PR, Organic SEO and Content.
- Work closely with the marketing team to ensure that you are carrying out monthly marketing outreach projects and ensure that these are followed up with phone calls each month to ask for feedback from potential prospects.
- Successfully book in meetings for the Sales team for potential clients. You may be expected to attend and take notes of these meetings.
- Regularly hit monthly KPIs set including emails, calls, and meetings.
- You will be regularly using digital platforms such as Lusha, Linkedin, Instagram, Hubspot, Click up, Lead Forensics and Slack.
- You may need to use data input skills into digital platforms for lead tracking such as contact details, and company names.
- You will be required to confidently publish competitor SEO reports and industry insights on your own Linkedin posts regularly for the purpose of attracting new business and professional contacts.
- Communication – You should have excellent communication skills and telephone manner to be able to speak with clients and potential prospects.
- Motivation – You should be extremely self-motivated in order to continuously be proactive in following up on leads.
- Spelling and Grammar should be exceptional.
- Time management & punctuality- it is important to be able to manage your own workflow and be on time with deadlines as well as working hours.
- Confidence – This role requires confidence in liaising with potential and current clients and being able to discuss the most suitable service package for them.
- Relationship building – You should be skilled in the ability to quickly build rapport with clients to maintain a professional working relationship with them.
- Persistence – This role requires a positive can-do attitude that will be able to remain motivated each day for driving new leads.
- Continuous Professional Development – at an Executive level you are expected to carry out your own professional development and research into industry-related changes, tools and selling techniques, reading relevant news or professional development books.